What are Blog Friends Called?

Ok, boys and girls, we want feedback.

A blend of mine is discussing on his blog, what you call your blog friends.

While most people call them ‘online friends’, he’s suggested that a new name might be appropriate for your blog friends.

I’ve decided that I’m going to call them “blends”. Some suggestions arising from his site include “equaintances”.

What would you find an appropriate new name for your blog friends?

If we like your answer, you’ll win a new car! Ok, I was lying about that part. But you will be able to keep your old car.

Comments are closed.

Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Content: Creative Commons | Site and Design © 2009 | Metroblogging ® and Metblogs ® are registered trademarks of Bode Media, Inc.